The District School Board of Pasco County and the Florida Department of Health – Pasco have partnered with Healthy Schools, LLC to implement the “Teach Flu A Lesson” program this school year. In an effort to prevent disease and reduce absenteeism, Healthy Schools, LLC will be providing FREE FluMist® vaccinations to Woodland students on Friday, October 9th, from 1-3 p.m.
The program is voluntary and only children with consent forms signed and completed by the parent/guardian will be vaccinated. Consent forms will be sent home with all students. School nurses will be present during the vaccination clinics and representatives from the Department of Health may also visit your school. If you have additional questions please contact Debbie Dee at (813) 794-6400.
Join us for the Boy Scout Night at WES on Thursday, 9/24, at
6:30 p.m. in the Cafeteria. This will be a great opportunity to learn
about this program and sign up!
Calling all Kindergarten parents! On Thursday night, 9/24, at 6:00 p.m., WES will host its annual Kindergarten Night in the Media Center. Hope to see you there! If you have questions, please contact the school at 813-794-6400.
Please bring your household batteries to Woodland to recycle!
Some important contest rules are as follows:
- _The contest takes place from July 1st – June 30th.
- _Schools may not accept batteries from businesses to recycle in the contest.
- _Only household size batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, and Button Cell only) are eligible for the contest.
- _All other types and sizes of batteries are not eligible for the contest.
- _Please do not put any other types or sizes of batteries in your school battery recycling buckets.
Woodland’s Open House is this Thursday, September 3rd from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. There is an AVID Parent Meeting for all 3rd, 4th & 5th graders at 5:30 pm on Open House Night in the cafeteria. Available on Open House Night: PDQ Chicken Strip Meals, School Shirts & Book Fair. We hope to see you there!