It’s that time again for the Florida Standards Assessment (FSA) for our students in grades 3, 4 and 5. On our FSA testing days, we will have a quiet campus which means we will not have volunteers or visitors on campus so that our 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students can do their very best. The quiet campus dates are March 30 and 31, April 1, 4 and April 11 to 29. We appreciate your support for our students!
In an effort to improve system practices, Pasco County School District is conducting a Parent Survey. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey. In order to complete the survey, please go to: http://www.advanc-ed.org/survey/public/1563856 Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
Please bring your household batteries to Woodland to recycle!
Some important contest rules are as follows:
- _The contest takes place from July 1st – June 30th.
- _Schools may not accept batteries from businesses to recycle in the contest.
- _Only household size batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, and Button Cell only) are eligible for the contest.
- _All other types and sizes of batteries are not eligible for the contest.
- _Please do not put any other types or sizes of batteries in your school battery recycling buckets.
Please click on the link below to view your child’s supply list. The supply lists are organized by grade level.
The Florida Department of Education has awarded Woodland Elementary the 2014-2015 Golden School Award. Congratulations to our wonderful volunteers and staff! A special thanks to Sarah Belmonte, our Parent Involvement Assistant, for supporting the School Volunteer Program.